Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome to my Central Oregon Real Estate Blog

I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.  My year has started with an engagement to my beautiful fiance, Nichole and a transfer to Duke Warner Realty in Bend, Oregon.  Both are significant changes and I look forward to the exciting times ahead! The move to Duke Warner Realty has better positioned myself in the Central Oregon Real Estate Market.

The Central Oregon Real Estate Market is starting to show signs of improvement.  While our market is saturated with short sales and bank owned properties there has been a nice bump in home sales and pending home sales this month. If this continues along with the slow down in building we can cut into our bloated inventory and hopefully see home price stabilization.

Another factor that is effecting the market in a positive fashion is the historically low mortgage rates that are now available to those with good credit.  If these rates remain low, with all indication pointing in that direction, and credit markets are restored financing a new home could not be better.

There are some great deals out there.  The time to jump in is now. If you are looking for a new home or an investment property I know there is a deal to be made.  Don't wait for the prices to plateau then rise, by then competition will be increased and the bargains will be gone.

My outlook for 2009 is optimistically hopeful.  I will continue to remain positive and hope that you do as well.

Troy

P.S.  If you or someone you know is interested in the Central Oregon Real Estate Market please contact me at:
Troy Batson - Broker
Duke Warner Realty
1033 NW  Newport Ave.
Bend, OR 97701
541.382.8262 - Office
541.678.3725 - Cell
troybatson@dukewarner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment